Job Details & Application
Project Manager- Salesforce Implementation Posted on May 7, 2020
The SF IHSS Public Authority has recently adopted Salesforce CRM for all program and development activity. The Project Manager will lead our organization’s Salesforce adoption and implementation alongside key stakeholders. This individual will ensure that the project stays on time, on track, and on budget. The Project Manager will be the bridge between the Salesforce Partner Consultant and the agency, and will conduct regularly scheduled meetings, set agency milestones and deadlines, and monitor progress of the Salesforce build-out. This position will facilitate trainings to motivate staff for success, promote team building, create professional and technical skill development, and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Reporting Manager: Deputy Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Project Manager will have shifting duties as the project progresses:
- Phase 1: Initial Discovery and Design
- • Learn the needs of the agency from the standpoint of all stakeholders to develop comprehensive solutions and user stories.
- • Work collaboratively with SFIHSSPA staff and vendor(s) to scope out the database needs.
- • Act as a liaison between SFIHSSPA staff and vendor(s) on all aspects of discovery process, including but not limited to, information gathering, communication, documentation, tracking, and testing.
- • Identify opportunities for standardization
- • Identify opportunities for process improvement
- • Prepare for meetings by reviewing current project documentation and facilitating SFIHSSPA Database Committee and individual meetings with stakeholders to gather information.
- • Take detailed notes and ensure all information is captured and all follow-up questions are well-documented.
- Phase 2: Building and Data Migration
- • Manage the development, review, and sign-off of all key project deliverables throughout the entire build-out life cycle, including the direction of project resources as required.
- • Lead all project status, stakeholder, steering committee, and any other key meetings as needed throughout the duration of the project
- • Consolidate, document, and distribute weekly project status report including project health, pacing to plan and detailed status update
- • Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- • In conjunction with IT and prior CRM Administrator, plan for data migration into new database(s).
- Phase 3: Testing, Implementation, and Training
- • Schedule meetings with (Salesforce) selected vendors and selected SFIHSSPA staff to demo database products and gather information.
- • In conjunction with agency Directors, plan and coordinate roll-out of database(s) to staff.
- • Identify and report all project risks and issues identified during testing and propose resolutions
- • Coordinate and/or lead all trainings of new database(s) for users.
- • Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- • Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- • Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- • Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- • Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- • Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, breakdown high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- • Ability to distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- • Ability to guide team on multiple tasks and deliver results with milestone deadlines.
Education & Experience
- • Bachelor's Degree required
- • Must have 3+ years of project management experience.
- • Must have 1+ year experience with implementation of Salesforce CRM applications.
- • Must have experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors.
- • Salesforce Certification preferred
- • Experience with Pardot preferred
People with Disabilities at the San Francisco IHSS Public Authority
The San Francisco In-Home Supportive Service Public Authority recognizes the value of having significant representation of people with disabilities in all units and at all levels of staff and management. For this reason, the Public Authority strongly encourages applications for employment from people with disabilities. To maximize flexibility related to benefits, the agency has adopted a "cafeteria" benefits plan. The Public Authority provides several health care plans and dental options for employees working 75% time or more. All employees with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and California Department of Fair Employment and Housing Act.).
How to Apply
The San Francisco In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority is an Equal Opportunity employer. We actively seek applications from people with disabilities, seniors, women, and people of color.
To be considered for this position, upload your resumé and cover letter of no more than two pages to the PA Job Application page.