SAN FRANCISCO IHSS PROVIDERS CAN NOW GET TESTED FOR COVID-19 Posted on April 24, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO IHSS PROVIDERS CAN NOW GET TESTED FOR COVID-19*
*Testing available for essential front-line workers showing active symptoms of the COVID-19 virus.
What you need to know:
1. You must have active symptoms of the virus to receive a test. Visit: https://sf.gov/information/covid-19-symptomsyou-must-show-schedule-test to learn more.
2. All tests are by appointment only. You must book an appointment online here: https://sf.gov/schedule-covid19-citysf
3. If you are an IHSS Independent Provider, select “Public Authority” as your employer when scheduling.
4. It is a drive-thru site near Bryant & Embarcadero.
5. Results are returned in 1-3 days.
6. No car? No internet? Just call 311 if you need assistance.