Job Details & Application
Salesforce Administrator and Data Analyst Posted on May 14, 2020
The SF IHSS Public Authority (PA) has recently adopted Salesforce CRM for all program and development activity. We are seeking an experienced Salesforce administrator and data analyst to join our team to develop and support our database system to meet the strategic needs of the PA. The ideal candidate will lead the ongoing development of Salesforce and will work with specific departments to collect information about budgets and procedures, analyze data processes, and improve or develop strategies. In collaboration with the program managers, this individual will help to identify solutions, work on new initiatives, and contribute to agency-wide projects. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. This position reports directly to the Deputy Director and will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, improvement of our CRM platform developing and running database reports for funders and grant opportunities, overseeing program satisfactory surveys, and performing program and data analysis.
Status: Full-Time; Exempt
Reporting Manager: Deputy Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce CRM.
- Evaluate and test new products and software applications under development.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare and implement software upgrades.
- Train new users to help grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Responsible for batch uploads, exports, and updates data.
- Coordinates the evaluation and completion of new development requests.
- Works closely with program managers and staff members to identify, develop, deploy, and evaluate CRM processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze and understand organizational business processes and requirements to recommend appropriate database solutions.
- Supports data collection for all programs including demographic statistics, program utilization, and client satisfaction to.
- Run monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for program monitoring reporting and agency communication.
- Coordinate and tracks all client satisfaction surveys for 3 different programs on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Run administrative reports to show results, deficiencies, and trends as directed to support business operations.
- Assist with program assessments ensuring status of goals are well documented.
- Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development.
- Presenting findings and pitching ideas to management and other departments so they understand recommendations or changes.
- Perform data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to policy and procedures, and functioning database.
- Participate in team and department meetings as assigned.
- Attend organizational events as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- A high degree of creative thinking and the ability to use the accumulated knowledge and experience of others.
- Strong research and computer skills.
- Solid problem solving and presentation skills.
- Ability to improve processes and adoption of technology platforms to achieve successful outcomes.
- Ability to distinguish and identify program opportunities.
- Highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously and to work calmly under pressure of deadlines.
- Self-starter and has ability to use independent judgment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferable or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM required.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality preferred.
- Salesforce, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in nonprofit environment a plus.
- Knowledge of In-Home Supportive Services and/or Medi-Cal programs a plus.
People with Disabilities at the San Francisco IHSS Public Authority
The San Francisco In-Home Supportive Service Public Authority recognizes the value of having significant representation of people with disabilities in all units and at all levels of staff and management. For this reason, the Public Authority strongly encourages applications for employment from people with disabilities. To maximize flexibility related to benefits, the agency has adopted a "cafeteria" benefits plan. The Public Authority provides several health care plans and dental options for employees working 75% time or more. All employees with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation (as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act and California Department of Fair Employment and Housing Act.).
How to Apply
The San Francisco In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority is an Equal Opportunity employer. We actively seek applications from people with disabilities, seniors, women, and people of color.
To be considered for this position, upload your resumé and cover letter of no more than two pages to the PA Job Application page.